SWOT Analysis of Festival foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Festival food Inc
Explore. Cook. Create.
Large variety of fresh products and affordable prices
People buying grocery from retail stores near them
Middle class people who likes buying there grocery from retail stores at affordable prices
Stores which provides you with the best quality grocery at affordable prices
1. Large number of stores in Minnesota and Wisconsin 2. Good distributor and supplier network providing fresh quality groceries 3. High operating Efficiency which helps to keep the prices low 4. Good and quick online service for the customer
5. The store also has private labels provided by SuperValu
1. Couldn’t leverage its old brand to expand its presence in other states 2. Product mix low compared to big retailers in other states 3. Some stores are not in good condition to attract customers
1. Use old brand name and expand in other states of US 2. Can work on store size, ambience, product mix to compete with big retail competitors 3. Promote the brand well to change the perception of the people towards it, so that people rate it at par with big retailers in other states
1. Earlier they had monopoly, but now many local stores opening up 2. Big retailers eyeing to enter these markets and opening up stores 3. Online retailers providing a large variety of products at cheaper rates becoming a craze amongst consumers
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.