Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2063
SWOT Analysis of Vivendi with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Media and broadcasting
Vivendi combines the world leader in video games and music and pay-tv in France.
Customer’s entertainment and media
Gaming, music and TV enthusiasts and viewers
Vivendi combines the world leader in video games ( Activision Blizzard ), the world leader in music ( Universal Music Group ), the French leader in alternative telecoms ( SFR ), the Moroccan leader in telecoms ( Morocco Telecom ), the leading Brazilian alternative telecoms ( GVT ) and the French leader in pay-TV ( Canal + Group )
1.Vivendi and Activision in July finalize the creation of Activision Blizzard, the world's leading publishers of online video games and consoles.
2.The Group has over 50,000 employees
3. Vivendi has a strong financial position
4. Good market reputation and strong expertise make it a tough competitor in the segment
1.Vivendi Universal disclosed a corporate loss which was a concern
2. High take overs and mergers cause confusion to both customers and employess
3.Alleged Privacy controversy and Real ID in blizzard entertainment.
1. Venturing into more of social media gaming and cloud computing gaming
2. International tie-ups to increase its operations and business
3. Diversifying its existing portfolio to tap newer markets
1. Fragmented market
2. High competition
3. Unfavorable market conditions and govt policies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vivendi. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.