In House Production SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2247
SWOT Analysis of In House Production with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
In House Production Ltd
World Media Group "WMG"
Media and Entertainment
Deliver Compelling Creative Content across multiple delivery platforms
Create a world class entertainment organization with high quality creative products encompassing all areas of existing & new mass communication
TV Viewers, Business houses, Commercial or non-commercial organizations
Middlesection of the pyramidin tier-1 and tier-2 cities
In House is one of the top premier production houses in India and is one of the few production houses with integrated product.
1.In House has built up a vast infrastructure for a total production environment for television software, documentaries, TV commercials, music videos and feature films for local, regional and international production
2. IHPL has bought to the Indian television successful array of studio-based shows which have redefined stand up comedies and scale of the formatted shows
3. Created a distinct niche for itself in the market for ads, corporate videos, and a/v's
4. Its ability to access international resources and talent also contributes significantly to setting it apart from competition
5. Successfully sourced many highly successful films for the television channels
6. Capitalized on the growing demand for 'quality' programming of the mushrooming satellite channels
1.Lacking in promotion and marketing efforts
2. After listing, the price of equity shares may be volatile, or an active trading market for our equity shares may not develop
1.Explore initiatives like acquisition ofproduction and marketing rights of successful and performing programmes
2. Explore more opportunities in television content production
for Hindi and regional channels
3. Acquire media properties on an on-going basis
4. To build a library of television programs that may be exploited in the domestic and international markets
5. Export television software to countries in Asia, Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle East
6. Produce international quality television software for leading Indian and Offshore terrestrial and satellite television channels
1. Interest rate fluctuations
2. Regulatory and technological changes
3.Very competitive entertainment industry
4.Taste of viewers / audience of entertainment industry may undergo changes
5. Economic downturn may affect operating performance
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to In House Production. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.