Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1932
SWOT Analysis of Henry Schein with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Medical Equipment and Supplies
We will help you get there
innovative, integrated health care products and services
healthcare products and services
Deliver quality health care to patients , Efficiently operate and grow practices , Increase financial return and financial security
1. Comprehensive offerings address diverse needs of highly fragmented office-based practitioners market 2. Strong direct sales and marketing team 3. company offers over 90,000 stock keeping units (SKUs) to its customers 4. approximately 1,625 inbound and outbound telesales representatives, who facilitate order processing and generate new sales
5. Good market reputation and wide variety of services offered
6. Strong customer centric approach
1. Dependence on third party manufacturers and suppliers 2. Company generally does not control the actual production of the products it sells 3. An extended interruption in the supply of the company’s products would affect its results of operations.
1. Acquisitions likely to strengthen Henry Schein’s dental and physician services business 2. Enhanced animal health business could drive the company’s top-line growth 3. several acquisitions in the US and other countries in the recent past
1. Health Care Reform Law in the US may have a negative impact on the company’s operating margin 2. Intense competition likely to put pressure on the company’s profit growth 3. significant competition from many domestic and international manufacturers and distributors of healthcare supplies and equipment
1. Cardinal Health, Inc. 2. McKesson Corporation 3. Patterson Companies, Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.