Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 4456
SWOT Analysis of Ginger Hotels with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism & Hospitality
Please help yourselves
One of the first premier Indian hospitality group to start budgetary hotels
Executive level employees, Regular business travelers
Middle class, high tech youths
Small properties with smart basics and high tech
1. Affordability for Indian target customers 2. Halo of the Tatas, brand equity 3. Government support 4. Innovation in terms of offering low cost and good quality hotels 5. Hotels present in over 25 locations across India 6. Launched as a “Smart Basic Hotel” concept to provide service to the huge middle class segment
1. Unable to tap the higher-middle class or upper class due to its positioning 2. Tough competition from local hotels as well as established brands
1. Emerging markets and expansion overseas 2. Service expansion 3. Rising income of people
1. Competitors, Indian/international venturing into the segment 2. Local hotels/inns with better offerings and a legacy to back them up 3. Maturing products, categories or services
1. Park Hotels 2. Courtyard by Marriot 3. Keiss Hotels
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ginger Hotels. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.