Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 3519
SWOT Analysis of Europa Park with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Mack Family
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Tourism and Hospitality
Dein Moment (Your Moment)
The park claims to have some of Europe’s most thrilling roller coasters
Teen market, youngsters and families
Young population living in Germany and the rest of Europe
The park offers a condensed European experience through its 15 theme parks
1. It is the largest and the most visited theme park in Germany 2. It is one of the top most popular seasonal theme park in the world and Europe. 3. The park receives more than 4 million visitors every year 4. The park is home to some of the best roller coaster rides in Europe 5. Good brand visibility and brand awareness
1. The park is seasonal and does not operate for almost 5 months in a year. 2. In spite of being a very popular theme park in Germany, the park is not very popular outside Europe.
1. The 15 distinctly themed areas of the park based on different European countries constitute a great variety. 2. None of the other theme parks in Germany can match Europa Park in terms of popularity and offerings. 3. The park is easily accessible; it has at least 4 regional airports and a train station close by.
4. With various promotional offers like annual passes, discounts on hotel stay and multiple visit passes, the park can try to increase its customer base.
5. By introducing new attractions from time to time, the park can attract more and more visitors.
1. Its proximity to Disneyland, Paris, which is a hugely popular international brand, is a threat. 2. Germany, as a tourist destination is mainly known for its trade shows and commercial areas and not for its amusement parks. 3. The absence of a strong parent brand can hurt the popularity.
1. Disneyland, Paris 2. Park Aventura, Spain 3. Phantasialand, Germany
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Europa Park. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.