Park Plaza Hotels and Resorts SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 3093
SWOT Analysis of Park Plaza Hotels and Resorts with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Park Plaza Hotels and Resorts
Carlson Rezidor Group
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism and Hospitality
Living the Promise
Captures the style of every individual location
Business travelers, leisure travellers
Offering smart, spirited service through the trend setting designs inspired by each location
1. High Quality of service and high customer experience 2. 40+ operational hotels in Europe, Middle East and Asia 3. Their Ambition 2015 strategy has led to rapid growth 4. Innovative services and amenities
5. Lots of special services for business travellers like conference and meeting rooms, etc.
6. Partnership with travel agents and optimization of revenue is helping them increase their profit margin
7. Located in major city centres
1.Limited brand recall
2. Penetration globally is limited specially in Americas
1. The current market will lead to growth of mid-market segment 2.Everyone is looking for better deals in the upper mid-market segment 3. BRICS countries are said to be the emerging markets in the hospitality sector
1. Other International chains are entering new markets like India, Brazil as well 2. There is political turbulence, globally, which may hamper the hospitality sector
3. Leisure travellers are now switching to newer destinations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Park Plaza Hotels and Resorts. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.