Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1639
SWOT Analysis of Kenworth with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The World’s Best.
Reputed for 90 years for the durability and engineering excellence of their trucks.
Businesses in need of medium duty and heavy duty trucks
Businesses requiring technologically advanced and efficient trucks
Manufacturing world’s best heavy duty trucks and services.
1. Extensive dealer network. 2. Innovation led production integrating component technology with advanced aerodynamics. 3. Regular winner of JD Power Awards for Heavy Duty Truck Product Satisfaction. 4. It builds customized trucks to cater to the needs of different industries.
5. Focuses on enhances durability and driver’s comfort.
6. Powered by highly efficient Paccar engines.
7. Wide portfolio of various models of trucks.
1.With major industries outsourcing their manufacturing activities, demand is low. 2. Recession in the US markets led to drop of revenue.
1. Providing trucks on lease. 2. Premier Care Gold Certification ensures lifetime relationship building with the clients providing servicing and lounge options to the drivers. 3. Expansion to bus and van manufacturing.
1. Slowdown in the international markets like China affecting revenues. 2. Dependent on how well the economy is doing.
1. Daimler AG 2. AB Volvo 3. Navistar International
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.