Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 2966
SWOT Analysis of Bolloré Logistics with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Transport and International Logistics (Port/Airport Operations, Inland Transport, Supply Chain Management)
Transportation & Logistics
It develops its strategy with a view to sustainable growth
Businesses with transportation requirement
Mining, Oil and Supply chain
Number 1 integrated logistics network in France
1. Bolloré group is ranked amongst the top 200 European companies 2. The company has a huge support of whole Bolloré Group 3. It owns one of the largest integrated logistics networks in the world and the No.1 stevedoring network in France 4. It has a network in 90 countries
5. More than 500 agencies throughout the world
6. Its strong workforce has around 10000 employed staff
1. Operations of Bollore Logistic at the Freetown Port were not done in good manner which has shown its inefficiency 2. Few difficulties and constraints to importers and clearing agents working late in the evening due to the shortage of Forklift Machines at Quay
1. Its association with commercial brands for expansion 2.It’s network in 90 countries can help to tap the big market by more pentration
1.Big players can take advantage of its inefficiency 2.Small players with low cost offering
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bolloré Logistics. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.