Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 3080
SWOT Analysis of Union Pacific with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Union Pacific Railroad
Transportation and Logistics
The largest railroad network in United States
Business which require transportation and logistics services
Transportation of chemicals, coal, food and food products, forest products, grain and grain products, intermodal, metals and minerals, and automobiles and parts
North America's premier railroad franchise
1. Strong Operational Network in US 2. Robust Financial performance 3. Diversified revenue streams 4. More than 40,000 employees and operates more than 8,000 locomotives on 32,000+ miles in 23 states of central and western United states
1. Heavy dependence on few suppliers 2. Relatively low global tie-ups and presence
1. Positive outlook of US agricultural trade 2. Increasing demand of coal in US 3. Emerging markets and expansion abroad
1. Slowdown in US economy 2. Rising oil prices 3. External changes (government, politics, taxes etc.)
1. BNSF Railway 2. American commercial lines Inc. 3. CNX transportation Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.