Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1939
SWOT Analysis of Fraport with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Transportation and Logistics
Operates Frankfurt Airport, one of the world's most important air transportation hubs
Business which requires transportation and Logistics services
Businesses which requires services in airport management field
One of the leading companies in airport business worldwide
1. Active on four continents through investments and subsidiaries
2. Strong player with global presence and good service 3. Introduction of new technologies to optimize operating processes 4. Over 50 years of experience in ground handling services 5. Solid EBITDA increase despite downturn in Cargo business
1. Highly dependent on couple of partners for business 2. No visibility in North America and Australia
1. Investment in airports in emerging economies 2. Robust economy of Germany compared to other European nations gives positive outlook for business development 3. Forming strategic alliances and joint ventures are opportunities to maximize profits and gain new business
1. Economic fluctuations can have considerable impact on economic development of air traffic 2. Rising oil prices can affect development of air traffic 3. Rules and regulations in airport infrastructure development
1. Abertis Infraestructuras, S.A. 2. Acciona S.A. 3. Aeroporti di Roma S.p.A.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fraport. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.