Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 5737
SWOT Analysis of Hanjin Shipping with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hanjin Shipping Holdings
Transportation and Logistics
Beyond the ocean
Korea's largest and one of the world’s top ten container carriers
Business which requires transportation and logistics services
Businesses which require services like container shipping, bulk carriers, both for dry cargo(coal, grain, and iron ore) and for liquid cargo (crude oil and petroleum products, and LNG)
With integrated global network we provide more complete logistics service
1. Comprehensive global business network with 4 regional headquarters, 200 overseas branch offices, and 30 local corporations 2. Fleet consists of some 200 containerships, bulk and LNG carriers transporting over 100 million tons of cargo annually 3. 6,000 employees in 60 different countries 4. Synergy effect among group businesses, including 3PL, ship management, ship repair, logistics IT and terminal operations
1. Decreasing profitability over the years and Increasing debt burden is a concern
2. Limited global tie-ups and associations
1. Optimize shipping routes and step up expansion in emerging markets 2. Expand customer base geographically or through new services 3. Strategic alliances and joint ventures
1. Economic slowdown 2. Changes in regulations of various countries 3. Intense competition to gain market share
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hanjin Shipping. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.