Egypt Air SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Egypt Air, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Egypt Air is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector. The article below lists the Egypt Air SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Egypt Air looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Egypt Air :
1. It has a very strong brand image in the airline industry and it is one of the most preferred brands in the world
2. It has 9 subsidiaries catering to various aspects of the airline industry such as cargo, ground services, in-flight services etc
3. It has the tag of being the first IOSA certified airline in Africa
4. Egypt Air is a state-owned company with special legislation permitting the management to operate as if the company were privately owned without any interference from the government
5. Has presence in over 75 destinations across Middle-east and Africa
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Egypt Air SWOT Analysis:
1. There is no financial backing from the government
2. Complex business structure
3. Limited brand awareness as compared to leading brands
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Egypt Air SWOT Analysis:
1. Egypt Air Training Centre includes the latest flight simulators in the Middle East and provides training program for various companies thus forming a source of ancillary income
2. Expand its reach in the United States
3. Better customer-focused services
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Egypt Air are as mentioned:
1. Intense competition from LCCs
2. Increasing aviation fuel cost
3. Increasing labor cost and changing aviation policies
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Egypt Air SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Egypt Air
|Egypt Air Overview|
Egypt Air Holding Company
Enjoy the Sky
First airline in the Middle East and Africa
|Egypt Air STP|
Business and Leisure travelers
Upper middle class
Safety and Security guaranteed
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Egypt Air. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us