Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 27, 2020
SWOT analysis of Hummer analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Hummer SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Hummer to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Hummer is one of the leading brands in the automobiles sector.
The table below lists the Hummer SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Hummer competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Select few who really want to be associated with the image
Strong rugged all-terrain vehicle
SWOT Analysis of Hummer
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Hummer:
1. Strong brand image and top of the mind brandname 2. Iconic design which is synonymous with its name 3. Name stands for adventure which easily communicates its utility 4. Known for durability across all terrain
5. A very successful military vehicle which has been used to mount a 50 mm caliber gun as well
Here are the weaknesses in the Hummer SWOT Analysis:
1. High Price and low availability 2. Despite strong brand aura, the manufacturing has been discontinued
Following are the Opportunities in Hummer SWOT Analysis:
1. This brand has been discontinued, which can be revived since it has a strong brand image 2. Being a high-end luxury product its price is inelastic in nature thus even the adverse macro-economic factors cannot affect its sales much 3. It can also explore the defense market for various countries
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Hummer are as mentioned:
1. High fuel consumption 2. Very dated technologies 3. Also supply chain related issues due its unique design
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hummer. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute