HDFC Standard Life SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of HDFC Standard Life analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In HDFC Standard Life SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like HDFC Standard Life to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. HDFC Standard Life is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top HDFC Standard Life competitors and includes HDFC Standard Life target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
HDFC Standard Life SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of HDFC Standard Life:
1. Customised and Flexible Insurance Solutions and large product portfolio 2. Robust Risk control Framework 3. Network of 500 branches and agents across 700 cities
4. Strong Financial Expertise and popular advertising 5. Globally, Standard Life plc has 1.5 million shareholders in more than 50 countries and over 6 million customers 6. Alliance between HDFC and Standard Life giving a strong brand backing
HDFC Standard Life Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the HDFC Standard Life SWOT Analysis:
1. Less penetration in rural areas
2. Controversies like job cuts, racism and data loss have affected image
HDFC Standard Life Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in HDFC Standard Life SWOT Analysis:
1. Growing rural market and better opportunities in the semi-urban areas 2. Group Insurance through large employers
HDFC Standard Life Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of HDFC Standard Life are as mentioned:
1. Economic instability and global crisis 2. Entry of new NBFCs in the sector
HDFC Standard Life Competition
Below are the top 3 HDFC Standard Life competitors:
1. Bajaj Allianz
2. Sahara Life Insurance
3. Reliance Life Insurance
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to HDFC Standard Life. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute