Published in Banking & Financial Services category by MBA Skool Team
Liberty Mutual is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector. Liberty Mutual SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths & weaknesses which are the internal factors along with opportunities & threats which are the external factors. Let us start the SWOT Analysis of Liberty Mutual:
Specializing in life and supplemental General insurance
All kinds of Insurance, mainly focused on Auto, Home, Life and General Insurance
Caters to all income groups
Complete Insurance and Specialized Services
1. American diversified global insurer, and the second-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States 2. It ranks on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the United States 3.it employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 locations throughout the world 4. Liberty Mutual Insurance strong consolidated assets
5. Offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile ,homeowners Insurance
6. Strong global presence in nearly 20 countries
1. The company has been having a weakening combined ratio affecting the company’s underwriting efficiency. 2. Limited brand awareness and less geographic penetration compared to global players
1. Competitive prices in future 2. Improving customer service by making it 24/7 available 3. The company has been making investments in the web application development which is expected to increase the business prospects
1. Poor customer service might outweigh the low price advantage 2. Lack of people opting for Insurance 3. The increase in complexity in regulatory framework that the company has to comply with poses a threat to the company.
1. 2. 3.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Liberty Mutual. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute