Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Liberty Mutual analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Liberty Mutual SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Liberty Mutual to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Liberty Mutual is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Liberty Mutual SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Liberty Mutual competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Specializing in life and supplemental General insurance
All kinds of Insurance, mainly focused on Auto, Home, Life and General Insurance
Caters to all income groups
Complete Insurance and Specialized Services
1. American diversified global insurer, and the second-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States 2. It ranks on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the United States 3.it employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 locations throughout the world 4. Liberty Mutual Insurance strong consolidated assets
5. Offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile ,homeowners Insurance
6. Strong global presence in nearly 20 countries
1. The company has been having a weakening combined ratio affecting the company’s underwriting efficiency. 2. Limited brand awareness and less geographic penetration compared to global players
1. Competitive prices in future 2. Improving customer service by making it 24/7 available 3. The company has been making investments in the web application development which is expected to increase the business prospects
1. Poor customer service might outweigh the low price advantage 2. Lack of people opting for Insurance 3. The increase in complexity in regulatory framework that the company has to comply with poses a threat to the company.
1. Esurance 2. Gainsco 3. Allianz Group
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Liberty Mutual. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute