Bank Rakyat Indonesia SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Bank Rakyat Indonesia, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Bank Rakyat Indonesia is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector. The article below lists the Bank Rakyat Indonesia SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For Bank Rakyat Indonesia, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Bank Rakyat Indonesia looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Rakyat Indonesia :
1. Large base of 30 million retail clients
2. BRI serves it customers through more than 7,000 outlets spread all over Indonesia
3. Stronghold on the MSME customer base of the country that are the drivers of any economy
4. Good brand presence and high customer loyalty
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Bank Rakyat Indonesia SWOT Analysis:
1. Total business portfolio is related to MSMEs and diversifications are needed to reap more profits from the well established network of the bank.
2. Global presence is little compared to major banks which are going global
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Bank Rakyat Indonesia SWOT Analysis:
1. Financial advisory to the small time entrepreneur
2. Financing of e-waste recycling companies
3. Financing of companies that are into evaluating, buying and selling of carbon foot prints
4. International presence through tie-ups and collaborations
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Rakyat Indonesia are as mentioned:
1.Slow centralization of application system delaying mitigation of operational risk.
2. No ISO Standard 9001:2008 –for Quality Management Systems.
3. Fierce competition in the retail sector.
4. Economic slowdown.
Similar to Bank Rakyat Indonesia
1. PT Bank Central Asia Tbk.
2. PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk.
3. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited.
Hence this concludes the Bank Rakyat Indonesia SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Bank Rakyat Indonesia Overview|
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero)
Serving with Passion
Commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction.
|Bank Rakyat Indonesia STP|
People who are looking to take credit from banks
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank Rakyat Indonesia. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us