Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Danske Bank analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Danske Bank SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Danske Bank to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Danske Bank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Danske Bank competitors and includes Danske Bank target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Danske Bank SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Bank offering quickest and best solutions at competitive prices by leveraging the use of technology
Danske Bank STP
Danske Bank Segmentation
Institutional and individual clients
Danske Bank Target Market
Private individuals, small and medium enterprises, mid – sized corporate clients in the Nordic region
Danske Bank Positioning
Bank offering full range of banking services, with an emphasis on retail banking
Danske Bank SWOT Analysis
Danske Bank Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Danske Bank:
1. Largest bank in Denmark in terms of market capitalization 2. Dominates in retail banking in Nordic countries 3. Bank offering banking solutions through excessive use of high end technology 4. Bank leads in terms of internet banking in Nordic region 5. Over 21,000 employees establish the strength of the brand
Danske Bank Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Danske Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. Systematic risk of the bank is considerably high when compared to other banks in the industry 2.High dependence on retail banking for generating revenue
Danske Bank Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Danske Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. IT investments in product development likely to generate higher returns 2. Growth in Denmark insurance market to benefit bank’s insurance business 3. High opportunity to grow in corporate banking through acquisitions
Danske Bank Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Danske Bank are as mentioned:
1. Uncertainty in Euro zone 2. Decreasing investments in Denmark and other Nordic countries 3. Intense competition from foreign banks
Danske Bank Competition
Below are the top 3 Danske Bank competitors:
1. SEB bank 2. Sydbank 3. Nordea Bank Danmark
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Danske Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the Brand or Add a New One : Contribute to BrandGuide