Raiffeisen International Bank SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Raiffeisen International Bank analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Raiffeisen International Bank SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Raiffeisen International Bank to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Raiffeisen International Bank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Raiffeisen International Bank SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Raiffeisen International Bank competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Raiffeisen International Bank SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
An Austrian bank offering broad range of financial services in Austria, Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
SWOT Analysis of Raiffeisen International Bank
Raiffeisen International Bank Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Raiffeisen International Bank:
1. One of the largest Austrian banks 2. Presence in 17 markets and has over 55,000 employees 3. Return on Assets (ROA) is higher than industry and sector averages 4. Return on Equity (ROE) is higher than industry and sector averages
5. Strong presence in Asian countries
6. Has a customer base of 14.6 million customers
Raiffeisen International Bank Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Raiffeisen International Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. Bad debts and non – performing assets affecting the bank’s performance 2. High dependency on corporate banking is a major weakness
Raiffeisen International Bank Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Raiffeisen International Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. High opportunity to grow in western part of Europe through acquisitions 2. High opportunity to grow in emerging economies through global expansion 3. Opportunity to grow in retail banking to compete with other Austrian banks
4. Deal with Helvetia Holding AG may help in growth in insurance business
Raiffeisen International Bank Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Raiffeisen International Bank are as mentioned:
1. Decrease in investments in Austria and CEE affecting the bank’s business 2. Regulatory changes in Euro zone could affect the bank
Raiffeisen International Bank Competition
Raiffeisen International Bank Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Raiffeisen International Bank:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Raiffeisen International Bank. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute