Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Kasikornbank analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Kasikornbank SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Kasikornbank to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Kasikornbank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Kasikornbank SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Kasikornbank competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Strive to develop organization and offer financial product initiatives plus excellent service
Individuals and enterprises
Kasikornbank Target Market
Individuals and enterprises looking for retail banking
Bank specializing in consumer, commercial, and corporate banking services
SWOT Analysis of Kasikornbank
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Kasikornbank:
1. Healthy network: The Bank operates over 800 branches across the country, comprising nearly300 Bangkok Metropolitan branches and 530 upcountry branches
2. Leveraging Information and Communication technology: Offering the world’s first secured system of payment via mobile phone 3. Value chain solution: Thailand’s first financial solution that takes care of customers’ businesses all along entire value chains, from upstream to downstream 4. Strong initiator: The first Thai bank to extend the service hours for currency trading and treasury
Here are the weaknesses in the Kasikornbank SWOT Analysis:
1. Volatile financial market puts pressure on profit margin 2. Limited geographic presence: Absence in Europe, Australia, Latin America and other networks
Following are the Opportunities in Kasikornbank SWOT Analysis:
1. Organic growth through introduction of more financial instruments. 2. Inorganic growth through mergers and partnerships. 3. Emerging economy can help get bank get foreign investors.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Kasikornbank are as mentioned:
1. Contagion effect due to ongoing Eurozone crisis. 2. Prone to government and legal interventions. 3.Intensifying competition from global players.
Below are the top 5 Kasikornbank competitors:
1.Thanchart Bank 2.Standard Chartered Bank(Thai) 3.Bangkok Bank
4.United Overseas Bank (Thai)
5. Bank of Ayudhya
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kasikornbank. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute