China Life Insurance SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of China Life Insurance analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In China Life Insurance SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like China Life Insurance to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. China Life Insurance is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the China Life Insurance SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top China Life Insurance competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
China Life Insurance SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
World-class life insurance company with strong capitalization, advanced corporate governance, a well-established management system, stringent internal controls, leading technology, a first-class team, superior service, an outstanding brand and a harmonious mode of development.
China Life Insurance STP
Health care services
Individual and institutional , Personal and corporate
the leading provider of individual and group life insurance, annuity and accident & health insurance in China
SWOT Analysis of China Life Insurance
China Life Insurance Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of China Life Insurance:
1. The leading player in the Chinese life market, accounting for about one-third of the premiums written 2. Scale economies, as one of the world's largest life insurers by most measures 3. Extremely strong brand, Capital strength and access to funding through global markets 4. Ultimately, the backing of the government, which still holds over two-thirds of the company
China Life Insurance Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the China Life Insurance SWOT Analysis:
1. Lack of growth. China Life has been ceding market share to rivals over recent years 2. Falling profitability. This is substantially because of dismal investment markets. 3. Scale dis-economies. Few financial services organisations in the world are as large and as complex as China Life
China Life Insurance Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in China Life Insurance SWOT Analysis:
1. Expansion of non-life insurance 2. Further development of accident (especially) and health insurance 3. Further development of the various distribution channels
China Life Insurance Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of China Life Insurance are as mentioned:
1. Continued erosion of market share. 2. Volatile financial markets and low interest rates. 3. Increased competition from banks (deposits and other products that they might distribute)
China Life Insurance Competition
China Life Insurance Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of China Life Insurance:
1. Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. 2. PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited 3. China Pacific Insurance
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to China Life Insurance. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute