Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Keppel Corporation analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Keppel Corporation SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Keppel Corporation to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Keppel Corporation is one of the leading brands in the conglomerates sector.
The table below lists the Keppel Corporation SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Keppel Corporation competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Offshore and marine, infrastructure, property, and investment businesses
Shipping industry, Process industries, Government agencies, Business organizations, Oil and gas industries
Profitability, Safety and innovation
SWOT Analysis of Keppel Corporation
Keppel Corporation Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Keppel Corporation:
1. Strong market position in key businesses providing competitive advantage with operations in over 30 countries 2. Favorable business mix 3. Sustainability initiatives – solid waste management, green energy investments, etc. 4. Global leader in offshore rig design, construction and repair, ship repair, and conversion
5. Over 35,000 people are a part of its workforce
6. It has a strong presence in Offshore & Marine industry, Infrastructure, Property and Investment
Keppel Corporation Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Keppel Corporation SWOT Analysis:
1. Geographic concentration with majority revenue from Singapore 2. Decrease in revenue from ASEAN countries, which are growing economies
Keppel Corporation Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Keppel Corporation SWOT Analysis:
1. Positive trend in the production and floating accommodation semisubmersible markets – with global energy demand growth is expected to grow significantly 2. High order contracts likely to benefit the group's financial performance 3. Venturing into clean energy production
Keppel Corporation Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Keppel Corporation are as mentioned:
1. Intense competition 2. Government regulations and environmental issues
Keppel Corporation Competition
Keppel Corporation Competitors
Below are the top 6 competitors of Keppel Corporation:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Keppel Corporation. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute