Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of FeviStick analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In FeviStick SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like FeviStick to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. FeviStick is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the FeviStick SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top FeviStick competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Customers looking for value-for-money and user-friendly products which makes their work easy.
Households, stationers, retailers, students, offices, etc.
Super Glue Stick.
SWOT Analysis of FeviStick
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of FeviStick:
1. First brand to come up with the glue stick product in India, which completely revolutionized the Indian glue industry. 2. Market leader in glue sticks with a dominant market share. 3. Very user-friendly and economical. 4. The brand recall of the prefix “Fevi”, did the trick again for FeviStick and was an instant hit when it came into the market.
5. The advertisements are witty and appealing.
Here are the weaknesses in the FeviStick SWOT Analysis:
1. There is low market penetration in international markets. 2. Similar products or fake imitations affects brand and sales
Following are the Opportunities in FeviStick SWOT Analysis:
1. Tie-ups with Korean and Chinese manufacturers to product the glue, giving the brand a global presence. 2. Competitions and contests for students organized at school and junior college levels is gaining popularity.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of FeviStick are as mentioned:
1. Brand loyalty among customers is very less and competition takes advantage of this fact to introduce cost-effective products. 2. Advertisements are not to be seen recently and promotion has taken a backseat. 3. Glue market is in threat by the paper stickers and the pins industry.
Below are the top 3 competitors of FeviStick:
1. Camlin 2. Faber-Castell 3. Araldite
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to FeviStick. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute