Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Moe’s Southwest Grill analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Moe’s Southwest Grill SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Moe’s Southwest Grill to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Moe’s Southwest Grill is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Moe’s Southwest Grill SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Moe’s Southwest Grill competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Serves southwest cuisine while at the same time allowing you to personalize your order. The ability to customize your burrito, taco, quesadilla, and even nachos exactly how you want them.
Moe’s Southwest Grill STP
People who love grilled food items
Middle to upper class , customers who want high quality food
Fast Casual Mexican restaurant
SWOT Analysis of Moe’s Southwest Grill
Moe’s Southwest Grill Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Moe’s Southwest Grill:
1. The number of Moe's locations increased to over 550 in the US after signing 120 new franchises in six months.
2. Moe’s uses a variety of media systems to communicate and interact with their customers, which is a major factor to Moe’s success. For ex - For instance, they show all the different ingredients that you can put in your burrito, taco, or quesadilla on most of their media systems.
3. Provides “high quality” and “delicious” fresh food to customers
4. They also have catering facilities also
5. One can create customized menu according to his/her tastes
6. It serves all natural chicken
7. 100% sirloin grass fed steak
8. Signature Homewrecker burrito , made to order Tex-Mex food with all emphasis on natural ingredients is a staple diet for more than 10 years
Moe’s Southwest Grill Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Moe’s Southwest Grill SWOT Analysis:
1. It doesn’t have delivery or reservation options. Keeping in mind the huge popularity of Moe’s the business can grow if it has these options
2. Limited geographic reach and brand awareness as compared to globally popular food chains
Moe’s Southwest Grill Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Moe’s Southwest Grill SWOT Analysis:
1. More & more people becoming health conscious it should have more healthier menus
2. Most of the Moe’s are located only in bigger cities . Hence it expand in areas like New River Valley keeping in and increasing purchasing capacity
3. Moe’s does not have name recognition in the fast food segment, of other chains such as Wendy’s, McDonalds or Burger King.
Moe’s Southwest Grill Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Moe’s Southwest Grill are as mentioned:
1. Stiff competition from players like Panera Bread which offer large number of healthier options
2. It doesn’t have a drive through concept , most of the competitors are offering drive through concept
Moe’s Southwest Grill Competition
Moe’s Southwest Grill Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Moe’s Southwest Grill:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Moe’s Southwest Grill. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute