Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Cadbury’s Gems analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Cadbury’s Gems SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Cadbury’s Gems to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Cadbury’s Gems is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Cadbury’s Gems SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Cadbury’s Gems competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Raho umarless Cadbury Gems ke sath; Rangeen Panda Ki Rangeen Pasand
The taste of chocolate in the size of a toffee
Cadbury’s Gems STP
Confectionery for everyone
Kids and adults who like something which provides the taste of a chocolate in the size of a toffee, and that too in different colors
A little button of chocolate covered with colorful candy shell with attractive packaging
SWOT Analysis of Cadbury’s Gems
Cadbury’s Gems Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Cadbury’s Gems:
1. Attractive packaging for children 2. Popular amongst kids 3. Not many competitors have come up with similar products 4. Different colors provide it with an added selling point amongst kids
5. All commercials of Gems have used the colorful panda as a pneumonic and the consumers have given it a big thumbs-up
6. Good distribution and availability of the product
7. Strong brand name of the parent company adds value
Cadbury’s Gems Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Cadbury’s Gems SWOT Analysis:
1. Being a popular brand it gets replicated by fake products 2. Chocolates in smaller packages have eaten into its market share
Cadbury’s Gems Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Cadbury’s Gems SWOT Analysis:
1. Use non-traditional means for promoting the product 2. Come up with different shapes of packaging that shall make it even more popular amongst kids
Cadbury’s Gems Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Cadbury’s Gems are as mentioned:
1. Competitors like Nestle can anytime come up with such a product 2. Using colors always poses a threat of some competitor defaming it for not being healthy
Cadbury’s Gems Competition
Cadbury’s Gems Competitors
Below are the top 2 competitors of Cadbury’s Gems:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cadbury’s Gems. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute