Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Rockwell Automation analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Rockwell Automation SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Rockwell Automation to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Rockwell Automation is one of the leading brands in the heavy equipment & engineering sector.
The table below lists the Rockwell Automation SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Rockwell Automation competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Rockwell Automation:
1. Provides services across more than 80 countries 2. Products recognized for innovation and excellence 3. Adopts Plant wide optimization technique to achieve productivity and efficiency 4. Has flexible, scalable automation solutions to lower cost to design
5. Deploys Integrated Architecture to drive efficiency and productivity across customer’s organization6.
6. Provides flexible overall solution with higher levels of visibility
7. More than 20,000 people are a part of the organization
8. Presence in the Fortune 500 shows its credibility
Rockwell Automation Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Rockwell Automation SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition means limited market share growth
2. Lesser margins mean financial instability can hurt operations
Rockwell Automation Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Rockwell Automation SWOT Analysis:
1. Leveraging of LoT to enhance The Connected Enterprise Vision of the company 2. Research and Development 3. Huge Investments by emerging markets in technology and automation
Rockwell Automation Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Rockwell Automation are as mentioned:
1. Rising cost of energy 2. Rising cost of raw materials 3. Lack of Skilled labor
Rockwell Automation Competition
Rockwell Automation Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Rockwell Automation:
1. Schneider Electric 2. Autotech Controls 3. OC Oerlikon
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Rockwell Automation. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute