Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Snap-On analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Snap-On SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Snap-On to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Snap-On is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The table below lists the Snap-On SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Snap-On competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Hand Tools , Power tools, Shop tools , Diagnostics
B2B, Businesses requiring professional tools
Better , Faster , Smarter products
SWOT Analysis of Snap-On
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Snap-On:
1. Large use of technology enables it to stay ahead of the competition 2. Loyal customer base ensures that the brand strength is high 3. Its benchmarking program for all production facilities ensures energy conservation and proper waste management 4. Uses delivery vans to deliver their products directly to customers
5. The product portfolio includes Professional Automotive and Industrial Tools and Equipment
6. Employs approximately 11,500 people worldwide
Here are the weaknesses in the Snap-On SWOT Analysis:
1. High prices of their tools as compared to lesser price of inferior alternatives
2. The brand is lesser known despite being an expert in the industry
Following are the Opportunities in Snap-On SWOT Analysis:
1. New and emerging markets offer a good opportunity to grow 2. Increasing demand for high end technology products
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Snap-On are as mentioned:
1. Competition from other international players in multiple product categories
2. Strong distribution channels of competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Snap-On:
1. Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. 2.SKF AB 3. Makita Corp
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Snap-On. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute