Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Redington India analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Redington India SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Redington India to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Redington India is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The table below lists the Redington India SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Redington India competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Technology, Telecom, Lifestyle and Consumer Electronics Products, worldwide
One-stop-solution for its partners for all their requirements
SWOT Analysis of Redington India
Redington India Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Redington India:
1.Largest distributor channel in India
2. Its wide reach to its customers
3. Sound Infrastructure and IT systems
4. It is proficient in handling large and complex multi location distribution channel
Redington India Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Redington India SWOT Analysis:
1. It follows A BOX IN and A BOX OUT approach which results in less technical knowledge
2. Company operations are limited and follows stringent financial policies
3. Perceived as Conservative and Risk averse dealings
Redington India Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Redington India SWOT Analysis:
1. Company added Abode and ORACLE to its vendor list
2. Huge international market with the increase in IT and Non-IT products requirement in supply chain
3. The acquiring of RIM’s unlocked version of Blackberry and HP distribution in India
Redington India Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Redington India are as mentioned:
1. Ingram Micro the world’s largest distributor of IT and Non-It products have strong relationships with global vendors
2. IM’s wide range of products
3. IM provide better ready to fund in competitors market
4. Company’s low market share in Non-IT products
Redington India Competition
Redington India Competitors
Below are the top 5 competitors of Redington India:
1. Ingram Micro Inc.
2. HCL Technologies Ltd.
3. CMC Ltd.
4. Compuage Infocom
5. JK Software Solution
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Redington India. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute