Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Appliances Online analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Appliances Online SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Appliances Online to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Appliances Online is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Appliances Online SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Appliances Online competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Appliances Online:
1. Best customer service experience
2. Hassle free and customer friendly
3. Free Delivery for metros, suburbs
4. Best available prices and online payment facilities availables
5. Good communication and delivery arrangements
6. Free delivery across locations, good customer support
Appliances Online Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Appliances Online SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand is limited to a few locations as compared to global players
2. Low geographic presence means limited market share and revenues
Appliances Online Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Appliances Online SWOT Analysis:
1. Investment in technology to fine tune delivery systems
2. Acquiring few other online stores to leverage on synergies
3. Expanding into newer
Appliances Online Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Appliances Online are as mentioned:
1. Low entry barriers
2. Easily replicable business model
3. Increasing competition and higher costs of operations
Appliances Online Competition
Appliances Online Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Appliances Online:
1. Big W
4. Catch of the day
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Appliances Online. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute