Oxfam Shop SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Oxfam Shop, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Oxfam Shop is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector. The article below lists the Oxfam Shop SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Oxfam Shop looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Oxfam Shop :
1. A company with clearly defined goals and values which can be the buyer motivation towards the brand
2. Global network of affiliates and supporters giving great brand credibility
3. Diversified portfolio catering to majority basic needs of consumers
4. Good online presence with reasonable prices compared to competitors
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Oxfam Shop SWOT Analysis:
1. Less brand recognition as an online retail store and only known by its non-profit organization counterpart
2. Less preferred store for luxury products
3. Less global presence as an retail store
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Oxfam Shop SWOT Analysis:
1. More into Advertising
2. Build as a brand from retail shop perspective
3. Leverage upon its core values and communicate the same with large audience
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Oxfam Shop are as mentioned:
1. Lack of volunteer and employee commitment
2. Lack of customer motivation
3. Availability of more quality products from competitors
Hence this concludes the Oxfam Shop SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Oxfam Shop
|Oxfam Shop Overview|
Fair trade; Order with confidence
Donated and handcrafted products available at much lesser prices; Fair trade policy from recycled jewellery to energy efficient electronics
|Oxfam Shop STP|
People willing buy products online ranging from home decoration items to children stationary
People who are interested in handcrafted items and who are price sensitive
Products with good quality under fare price along with charity to under privileged people
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Oxfam Shop. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us