Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Raymond Limited analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Raymond Limited SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Raymond Limited to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Raymond Limited is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Raymond Limited SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Raymond Limited competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
The above mentioned brands are the prominent products under the Raymond Limited product portfolio.
SWOT Analysis of Raymond Limited
Raymond Limited Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Raymond Limited:
1. Strong research and development for product and innovations 2. Loyalty of customers and high product quality 3. Loyalty of employees due to decentralization 4.Owns 550 stores in more 200 cities across India and overseas
5. People trust on products and high brand loyalty
6. Being a multinational company it has the ability to attract more customers than local companies 7. Good advertising and popular branding through TVCs and print ad campaigns
Raymond Limited Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Raymond Limited SWOT Analysis:
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands 2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
Raymond Limited Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Raymond Limited SWOT Analysis:
1.Consistent growth over years 2.Large and growing market 3. Global expansion would give more opportunities for brand to grow
Raymond Limited Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Raymond Limited are as mentioned:
1. All major players in the industry are competing with each other not only on low price but also better quality
2. Regional trade alliances
3. Increased social and ecological awareness will put pressure on company to follow international labor laws and environmental laws.
Raymond Limited Competition
Raymond Limited Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Raymond Limited:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Raymond Limited. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute