Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Zodiac Clothing analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Zodiac Clothing SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Zodiac Clothing to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Zodiac Clothing is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Zodiac Clothing SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Zodiac Clothing SWOT Analysis:
For Zodiac Clothing, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Zodiac Clothing Strengths
The strengths of Zodiac Clothing looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Zodiac Clothing :
1. Self- owned manufacturing and sourcing facilities as it owns almost 7 manufacturing units 2. Zod Clubwear is a popular sub-brand of Zodiac Clothing
3. Established strong standards for its products through various certifications like the TESTEX Zurich Certification 4. Presence across Asia and Europe. Has 16 offices spread across 5 countries 5. Zodiac sells to approximately 2000 multi-brand retailers and have over 80 exclusive Zodiac showrooms spread across
Zodiac Clothing Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Zodiac Clothing SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited penetration across Indian and global markets as compared to some leading brands
2. Brand visibility is lesser as compared to leading apparel brands
Zodiac Clothing Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Zodiac Clothing SWOT Analysis:
1.Increasing organized retail space which has huge potential of growth 2.Can target new business hubs through corporate tie-ups 3.Largely unsaturated market
4.To tap new avenues like online retailing
Zodiac Clothing Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Zodiac Clothing are as mentioned:
1. Entry of several foreign players through test marketing and strategic alliances 2.Govt tax policies to increase unit cost of product.
3. High bargaining power of buyers which means lower switching costs
4. Exposed to currency fluctuation risk which can affect its exports division
Zodiac Clothing Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Zodiac Clothing:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Zodiac Clothing. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute