Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Alfred Dunhill analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Alfred Dunhill SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Alfred Dunhill to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Alfred Dunhill is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Alfred Dunhill SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Alfred Dunhill competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
An innovative and masterpiece brand which aims at giving perfection to its customers with a British attitude.
Alfred Dunhill STP
Successful men between age 35 and 55 who is “understated yet individual” fashion aware and are not dictated by to by fashion.
A brand which emits masculinity, ingenuity and Englishness into a contemporary attitude to a customer.
SWOT Analysis of Alfred Dunhill
Alfred Dunhill Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Alfred Dunhill:
1. Dunhill is a prestigious member of the Richmond group which is owns brands like Cartier and other luxury leather goods brands. 2. Gives the ultimate experience of masculinity to men by opening the “Dunhill House” in New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Paris, London with tailors on hand, barbers, treatment rooms, restaurant bars and even rooms if customer wants to stay overnight. 3. Dunhill is been worn by royalties and is been supplying suits to “James Bond” series 4. The brand has stores more than 50 stores all around the world and was one of the first brands to have a flagship stores in London, Paris and New York.
5. Dunhill uses extensive advertising to promote its products which has been a great success. Voice their recent advertising movie showing their spring collection in relation to London 2012 olympics.
6. A brand which recognizes success has been sponsoring golf tournaments rewarding talented golfers.
Alfred Dunhill Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Alfred Dunhill SWOT Analysis:
1. Thier online retail business has not been as successful as some other brands 2. Presence of other international brands hence high brand switching 3. Limited presence in some emerging economies which can be a potential market
Alfred Dunhill Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Alfred Dunhill SWOT Analysis:
1. Emerging markets and various expansions and acquisitions abroad 2. Expansion into Hospitality sector
Alfred Dunhill Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Alfred Dunhill are as mentioned:
1. Other Luxury brands offering the similar quality at cheaper rates. 2. Increasing Raw material prices 3. Fake imitations and replicas affect the brands
Alfred Dunhill Competition
Alfred Dunhill Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Alfred Dunhill:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Alfred Dunhill. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute