Bed Bath and Beyond SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bed Bath and Beyond analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bed Bath and Beyond SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bed Bath and Beyond to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Bed Bath and Beyond is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Bed Bath and Beyond SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bed Bath and Beyond competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Bed Bath and Beyond SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
The ultimate in luxury and indulgence at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Bed Bath and Beyond STP
Mid-ranged income family.
Housewives and young girls from urban upper middle class
High quality goods for the bedroom and bathroom
SWOT Analysis of Bed Bath and Beyond
Bed Bath and Beyond Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bed Bath and Beyond:
1. The company is included in the S&P 500 and Global 1200 Indices and the NASDAQ-100 Index
2. It is counted among the Fortune 500 and the Forbes 2000. 3. Free shipping for customers 4. Various customer services like easy return etc.
5. Has an employee strength of approx 50,000
Bed Bath and Beyond Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bed Bath and Beyond SWOT Analysis:
1. Declining operating margins is a cause for concern 2. Geographic concentration is restricted
Bed Bath and Beyond Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bed Bath and Beyond SWOT Analysis:
1. Bed Bath & Beyond acquiring other brands 2. Expansions plan in Canada and internationally 3. Increasing online retailing in U.S.
Bed Bath and Beyond Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bed Bath and Beyond are as mentioned:
1. Amazon's casa.com is overblown. 2. Luxury Linens and Pacific Linens also posed a threat to Bed Bath & Beyond's attempts to venture into new markets. 3.Rising wages in U.S.
Bed Bath and Beyond Competition
Bed Bath and Beyond Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Bed Bath and Beyond:
1. Crate and Barrel 2. Williams Sonoma 3. Pier 1 Imports
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bed Bath and Beyond. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute