Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of The Fresh Market analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like The Fresh Market to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. The Fresh Market is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the The Fresh Market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top The Fresh Market competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Classical touch like classical music is still played across the stores
The Fresh Market STP
Middle and upper class individual
Freshness and quality
SWOT Analysis of The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of The Fresh Market:
1. Credible brand: More than 30 years old history 2. Good distribution network: 130+ stores across the country 3. Unique Ambience: Stores plays classical music, have rustic decorations, and each employee gives a warm greeting and great assistance 4. Ideas and Tips: Different programs like meal idea, holiday idea, seafood making tips, instructional videos, etc. are run to have high customer engagement
5. Online purchase service is available for customers
The Fresh Market Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis:
1. Lack of product innovation, little or no change in menu over long periods 2. Competitive market means low market share and less revenues 3. Primary focus is on grocery, customer need to go to other stores for other products
The Fresh Market Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis:
1. Potential to become a prominent global brand 2. Growth rates and profitability 3. Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household
The Fresh Market Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of The Fresh Market are as mentioned:
1. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant 2. Rising cost of raw materials 3. Government regulations and unexpected problems
The Fresh Market Competition
The Fresh Market Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of The Fresh Market:
1. The Kroger Co. 2. Whole Foods Market, Inc. 3. Publix Super Markets, Inc.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to The Fresh Market. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute