Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Hays analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Hays SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Hays to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Hays is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the Hays SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Hays competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Private, public and not-for-profit sector organizations, Job seekers
Positioned as powering the world of work with their recruiting expertise
SWOT Analysis of Hays
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Hays:
1. Has a good geographic footprint with presence in 30+ countries 2. It operates 270 offices across the world with over 8,000 employees
3. Has a strong market share in UKs recruiting business with its pretax profits being twice that of some of its biggest competitors 4. Complete and undivided focus on recruiting services because if its divestment of other businesses
5.Industry knowledge of many decades.
Here are the weaknesses in the Hays SWOT Analysis:
1. Still haven't established themselves completely in the emerging economies and have limited brand recall vis-à-vis their competitors.
2. Alleged involvement in price-fixing affect their brand image
Following are the Opportunities in Hays SWOT Analysis:
1. Opportunities in the growing economies of the world 2.Continuous technological advancements 3.Big untapped market
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Hays are as mentioned:
1.Lack of immunity from industrial downturns like global economic recessions 2.Adverse trade and outsourcing laws 3. The attractiveness of the industry has encouraged new entrants and competition may increase as a result.
Below are the top 7 competitors of Hays:
1.Michael Page 2.Reed 3.Blue Arrow
5.Cathy Richardson associates
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hays. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute