Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Kantar analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Kantar SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Kantar to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Kantar is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the Kantar SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Kantar competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Offer clients business insights at every point of the consumer cycle
Enterprises from every spectrum requiring information
pre-eminent provider of compelling data and inspirational insights
SWOT Analysis of Kantar
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Kantar:
1. The world's leading research, data and insight companies 2. Plans to transform data into insights 3. Conducts large scale of studies 4. Brand presence across verticals
5. Brand presence across geographic areas
6. Nearly 30,000 people are employed with the organization
7. Its subsidiaries include IMRB, Added Value, Lightspeed Research etc
Here are the weaknesses in the Kantar SWOT Analysis:
1. Presence of many consulting companies means limited market share
2. Brand recall is lesser compared to some global consulting companies
Following are the Opportunities in Kantar SWOT Analysis:
1.Build a solid brand image 2.Stay away from controversies 3.Conducting research with full care so as to avoid discrepancies
4. More advertising & brand building can boost business
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Kantar are as mentioned:
1. Overhaul of the business model 2.Acquisitions by more established players 3.Consumer faith issues
Below are the top 3 competitors of Kantar:
1.Nielsen N.V. 2.GfK SE 3.IPSOS
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kantar. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute