Robert Half International SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Robert Half International, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Robert Half International to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Robert Half International is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The article below lists the Robert Half International SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Robert Half International SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Robert Half International, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Robert Half International looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Robert Half International :
1. Specialized approach for each function with separate teams for each staffing function
2. It has significant partnerships and alliances with companies and leading professional associations like AICPA, Microsoft, Oracle etc.
3. Alliances have resulted in strong visibility has strengthened the company’s position as one of the best staffing solutions provider
4.The company has Higher margins as compared to peers with operating margin of 10.5% in 2015
5. Due to company's strong profit margins in comparison to its peers it competes more efficiently in the market
6. It has strong growth in revenues across all operating segments indicating its portfolio of products and services are relevant for the market
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Robert Half International SWOT Analysis:
1. Compared to its peers, it lacks of scale with several large players well ahead of it in terms of revenue
2. Lack of diversification of business operations as well as geographical expansion, with RHI deriving most of its revenues from US markets
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Robert Half International SWOT Analysis:
1. With markets across the world expected to bounce back, the company has strong potential for growth
2. The US IT staffing industry has had robust growth in recent times
3. An increase in demand for the global employment services can help in generating a bigger global footprint
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Robert Half International are as mentioned:
1. Intense competition in the staffing business and other professional services
2. Due to scale peers have a competitive advantage and can play on price which could further erode business
3. With a strict regulatory environment, the company’s opportunities will be limited while expanding
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Robert Half International:
1. Randstad Holding nv.
2. Kelly Services, Inc.
3. ManpowerGroup, Inc.
Hence this concludes the Robert Half International SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Robert Half International Overview|
Robert Half International Inc.
Innovation and Excellence in consulting and staffing
Specialized staffing and placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals
|Robert Half International STP|
Staffing for all companies
Accounting, Finance and IT companies
The world's first and largest accounting and finance staffing firm
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Robert Half International. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us