Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of AlixPartners analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In AlixPartners SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like AlixPartners to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. AlixPartners is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the AlixPartners SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top AlixPartners competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of AlixPartners:
1. Present in 17 countries across the world and has around 900 employees.
2. Provides customized services to corporate management, investment banks, law firms, and private investors
3. Awarded Turnaround Deal of the Year 4. Honored AlixPartners with both the Mega Company Award and the Mid-size Company award
5. Strong reputation in the industry with a strong financial position
Here are the weaknesses in the AlixPartners SWOT Analysis:
1. Tough competition from big industry consultants as well as other knowledge consulting agencies
2. Limited global brand presence and awareness
Following are the Opportunities in AlixPartners SWOT Analysis:
1. They have immense opportunity in emerging economies 2. They can expand into other countries of the world
3. Tie-ups with international industries and Govts of countries
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of AlixPartners are as mentioned:
1. The ongoing recession might affect their business. 2. They are present only in operational consulting which hinders their market share.
Below are the top 2 competitors of AlixPartners:
1. A. T. Kearney 2. Alwarez & Marshal holding
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AlixPartners. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute