Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of FTI consulting analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In FTI consulting SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like FTI consulting to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. FTI consulting is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the FTI consulting SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top FTI consulting competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
They are a established firm in five key businesses - Corporate Finance/Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology
SWOT Analysis of FTI consulting
FTI consulting Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of FTI consulting:
1. FTI employs more than 3,700 professionals in 24 countries across six continents 2. It has largest restructuring business in US 3. FTI Consulting is a member of the World Economic Forum,which is the international organization that convenes business, political and economic leaders to solve some of the world’s key challenges
4. Its areas of expertise include Corporate Finance, Economic Consulting, Forensic Accounting, Technology and Strategic Communications
5. Acquisitions has established it as a strong market player
FTI consulting Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the FTI consulting SWOT Analysis:
1. Even though they are present in 6 continents, their geographic penetration is less within the continents 2. Strong competition from existing players means growth is slow
FTI consulting Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in FTI consulting SWOT Analysis:
1. They have immense growth prospects in emerging economies. 2. They can further develop expertise by more acquisitions with firms that have synergies with them.
FTI consulting Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of FTI consulting are as mentioned:
1. The ongoing economic recession can hamper the growth of the firm. 2. The acquisitions can fail if the cultures are too diverse or utilization is not what was projected.
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centers
FTI consulting Competition
FTI consulting Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of FTI consulting:
1. Booz & Company 2. Hudson Global 3. Huron Consulting
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to FTI consulting. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute