FTI consulting SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of FTI consulting, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like FTI consulting to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. FTI consulting is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The article below lists the FTI consulting SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the FTI consulting SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For FTI consulting, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of FTI consulting looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of FTI consulting :
1. FTI employs more than 3,700 professionals in 24 countries across six continents
2. It has largest restructuring business in US
3. FTI Consulting is a member of the World Economic Forum, which is the international organization that convenes business, political and economic leaders to solve some of the world’s key challenges
4. Its areas of expertise include Corporate Finance, Economic Consulting, Forensic Accounting, Technology and Strategic Communications
5. Acquisitions has established it as a strong market player
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the FTI consulting SWOT Analysis:
1. Even though they are present in 6 continents, their geographic penetration is less within the continents
2. Strong competition from existing players means growth is slow
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in FTI consulting SWOT Analysis:
1. They have immense growth prospects in emerging economies.
2. They can further develop expertise by more acquisitions with firms that have synergies with them.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of FTI consulting are as mentioned:
1. The ongoing economic recession can hamper the growth of the firm.
2. The acquisitions can fail if the cultures are too diverse or utilization is not what was projected.
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centers
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of FTI consulting:
1. Booz & Company
2. Hudson Global
3. Huron Consulting
Hence this concludes the FTI consulting SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|FTI consulting Overview|
Offers multidisciplinary services
|FTI consulting STP|
All industries looking for business solutions
All industries and companies
They are a established firm in five key businesses - Corporate Finance/Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to FTI consulting. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us