Roland Berger Strategy SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Roland Berger Strategy analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Roland Berger Strategy SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Roland Berger Strategy to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Roland Berger Strategy is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the Roland Berger Strategy SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Roland Berger Strategy competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Industries looking for business consulting and solutions
World's leading corporations, non-profit organizations and public institutions
They have positioned themselves as industry experts with their Industry centers.
SWOT Analysis of Roland Berger Strategy
Roland Berger Strategy Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Roland Berger Strategy:
1. The firm has established itself among the top three consulting firms in Europe 2. It has around 2,500 employees worldwide 3. It has got 50+ offices in over 35 countries 4. They focus more on automobile industry and the capital goods sector
Roland Berger Strategy Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Roland Berger Strategy SWOT Analysis:
1. They have limited geographic reach compared to market leaders 2. Have lower brand recall vis-à-vis their competitors.
Roland Berger Strategy Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Roland Berger Strategy SWOT Analysis:
1. They have opportunity in the emerging economies of the world. 2. They have opportunity in BRIC countries due to their expertise in Automobiles and Capital Goods sectors.
3. Diverfying services and global collaborations
Roland Berger Strategy Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Roland Berger Strategy are as mentioned:
1. They are more established in Europe; however Europe is the center of current economic crisis which will harm the business of Roland Berger. 2. They have a threat from more established competitors like McKinsey & company, Booz & company etc.
Roland Berger Strategy Competition
Roland Berger Strategy Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Roland Berger Strategy:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Roland Berger Strategy. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute