Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Minuteclinic analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Minuteclinic SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Minuteclinic to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Minuteclinic is one of the leading brands in the pharma and healthcare sector.
The table below lists the Minuteclinic SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Minuteclinic competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
A fast operating clinic for common illnesses and wellness services
SWOT Analysis of Minuteclinic
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Minuteclinic:
1. Largest chain of walk-in clinics
2. Very high customer satisfaction rate 3. Successful loyalty programs
4. Strong network of clinics at more than 800 locations in many states and the District of Columbia
5. Served more than 20million patient across US
6. No appointments are needed which make it good for the patients
Here are the weaknesses in the Minuteclinic SWOT Analysis:
1. Alleged poor condition of real estate as compared to main competitor
2. Presence restricted to the US, and low market share due to intense competition
Following are the Opportunities in Minuteclinic SWOT Analysis:
1. Aging population which comprises of one-third population above 50 years 2. Swelling affluence of middleclass in emerging markets 3. Long term wellness contracts
4. Opportunity for venturing into medical insurance
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Minuteclinic are as mentioned:
1. Diktats issued by medical associations against walk-in clinics. For example, American Academy of Pediatrics 2. Rising popularity and affordability of organized hospitals
Below are the top 5 competitors of Minuteclinic:
1. Healthcare Clinic at Walgreens 2. Concentra 3. US Healthworks 4. AFC Doctors Express 5. MedExpress
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Minuteclinic. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute