Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Henry Schein analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Henry Schein SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Henry Schein to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Henry Schein is one of the leading brands in the pharma and healthcare sector.
The table below lists the Henry Schein SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Henry Schein competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
innovative, integrated health care products and services
Henry Schein STP
healthcare products and services
Deliver quality health care to patients , Efficiently operate and grow practices , Increase financial return and financial security
SWOT Analysis of Henry Schein
Henry Schein Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Henry Schein:
1. Comprehensive offerings address diverse needs of highly fragmented office-based practitioners market 2. Strong direct sales and marketing team 3. company offers over 90,000 stock keeping units (SKUs) to its customers 4. approximately 1,625 inbound and outbound telesales representatives, who facilitate order processing and generate new sales
5. Good market reputation and wide variety of services offered
6. Strong customer centric approach
Henry Schein Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Henry Schein SWOT Analysis:
1. Dependence on third party manufacturers and suppliers 2. Company generally does not control the actual production of the products it sells 3. An extended interruption in the supply of the company’s products would affect its results of operations.
Henry Schein Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Henry Schein SWOT Analysis:
1. Acquisitions likely to strengthen Henry Schein’s dental and physician services business 2. Enhanced animal health business could drive the company’s top-line growth 3. several acquisitions in the US and other countries in the recent past
Henry Schein Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Henry Schein are as mentioned:
1. Health Care Reform Law in the US may have a negative impact on the company’s operating margin 2. Intense competition likely to put pressure on the company’s profit growth 3. significant competition from many domestic and international manufacturers and distributors of healthcare supplies and equipment
Henry Schein Competition
Henry Schein Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Henry Schein:
1. Cardinal Health, Inc. 2. McKesson Corporation 3. Patterson Companies, Inc.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Henry Schein. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute