Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of HeidelbergCement analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In HeidelbergCement SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like HeidelbergCement to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. HeidelbergCement is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The table below lists the HeidelbergCement SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top HeidelbergCement competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Country wise, Rural and Urban areas, Builders and Consumers
Cement Dealers and Builders in Urban Regions
Top quality cement
SWOT Analysis of HeidelbergCement
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of HeidelbergCement:
1. Work force of around 50,000+ employees 2. Operations in more than 40 countries at 2500+ locations 3. More than 100 years of existence 4. Company emphasizes on continuous improvement
5. Wide portfolio of products ranging from Cement, Aggregates, Concrete and other building materials
6. The company was among the top cement manufacturers, readymix concrete and also aggregates
Here are the weaknesses in the HeidelbergCement SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition means low market share growth 2.Very less presence in South American, African and Arabian countries
Following are the Opportunities in HeidelbergCement SWOT Analysis:
1. Continous rise in revenues, a positive sign and an opportunity for the company to grow more 2. Large scope of Mergers and Acquisitions for Heidelberg Cement due to its high Brand Equity. 3. Expansion into African and South American countries.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of HeidelbergCement are as mentioned:
1.Strong competition can reduce speed of capturing market 2. Regulatory framework of different countries 3. Fluctuating raw material prices leads to changes in costs for the company
Below are the top 3 competitors of HeidelbergCement:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to HeidelbergCement. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute