RAK Ceramics SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of RAK Ceramics, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
RAK Ceramics is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector. The article below lists the RAK Ceramics SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of RAK Ceramics looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of RAK Ceramics :
1. RAK has been adjudged Super brand for many consecutive years.
2. It also won major awards for its SAP Application and Advanced Computer Application.
3. RAK Ceramics is the world largest ceramics manufacturers.
4. It has operations in around 160 Countries.
5. Its global annual production output of 110+ million square meters of ceramic and porcelain tiles, 4+million pieces of bathware and 20+ million pieces of tableware.
6. It has a very diverse portfolio of products as compared to its competitors.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the RAK Ceramics SWOT Analysis:
1. Being a prominent global player, always under scrutiny and public eye for any decision taken
2. The brand is yet to establish its presence in emerging economies
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in RAK Ceramics SWOT Analysis:
1. It can leverage it worldwide distribution network and expand to other parts of the world.
2. It can also look for mergers as it carries a very high Brand Equity along with it. This would help it strengthen the brand and enter untapped markets as well.
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of RAK Ceramics are as mentioned:
1. It is now facing tough competition from national and Regional players in most of the countries.
2. It also faces challenges in terms of pricing as other regional players are offering products at much lower prices to gain market shares.
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the RAK Ceramics SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About RAK Ceramics
|RAK Ceramics Overview|
Construction Materials-Ceramics and Tiles
Close to you worldwide
A strong global brand
|RAK Ceramics STP|
Tier I/II/III Cities, Rural/ Urban Areas, private/public customers, owners/builders
Owners/builders having projects in Urban i.e. Tier I and Tier II cities
Dedicated to provide best quality ceramics
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to RAK Ceramics. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us