Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of RAK Ceramics analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In RAK Ceramics SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like RAK Ceramics to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. RAK Ceramics is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The article below lists the RAK Ceramics SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the RAK Ceramics SWOT Analysis:
For RAK Ceramics, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
RAK Ceramics Strengths
The strengths of RAK Ceramics looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of RAK Ceramics :
1. RAK has been adjudged Super brand for many consecutive years.
2. It also won major awards for its SAP Application and Advanced Computer Application.
3. RAK Ceramics is the world largest ceramics manufacturers.
4. It has operations in around 160 Countries.
5. Its global annual production output of 110+ million square meters of ceramic and porcelain tiles, 4+million pieces of bathware and 20+ million pieces of tableware.
6. It has a very diverse portfolio of products as compared to its competitors.
RAK Ceramics Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the RAK Ceramics SWOT Analysis:
1. Being a prominent global player, always under scrutiny and public eye for any decision taken
2. The brand is yet to establish its presence in emerging economies
RAK Ceramics Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in RAK Ceramics SWOT Analysis:
1. It can leverage it worldwide distribution network and expand to other parts of the world.
2. It can also look for mergers as it carries a very high Brand Equity along with it. This would help it strengthen the brand and enter untapped markets as well.
RAK Ceramics Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of RAK Ceramics are as mentioned:
1. It is now facing tough competition from national and Regional players in most of the countries.
2. It also faces challenges in terms of pricing as other regional players are offering products at much lower prices to gain market shares.
RAK Ceramics Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of RAK Ceramics:
Owners/builders having projects in Urban i.e. Tier I and Tier II cities
Dedicated to provide best quality ceramics
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to RAK Ceramics. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute