Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Host Hotels & Resorts, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Host Hotels & Resorts is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector. The article below lists the Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Host Hotels & Resorts looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Host Hotels & Resorts :
1.One of the Leaders in Hotel Business across the world
2. Strong brand name e.g. Hyatt, Ritz-Carlton, Sheraton, and Westin.
3. This company has a loyal customer base
4..Excellent customer service
5. Strong online service growth
6. Good asset management and Strategic capital allocation
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited customer base and small employee workforce
2. Heavily depend only on hotel business; need to be diversified for sustainable growth
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT Analysis:
1. Its properties are managed by third parties, opportunities in same field by owing these properties as self management.
2. More opportunity for Wedding, Entertainment event, Theme parks, Cooperates meeting center & Conference.
3. Acquisition and merger for its growth.
4. Partnership with travel agencies for increasing its Business.
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Host Hotels & Resorts are as mentioned:
1. As the market tends to recover at a slow place, many people cannot travel as much as they use to. This hurts the traveling industry which poses a threat to the company.
2. Terrorist attacks pose a major threat to companies.
3. Natural earthquake and disaster
5. As real estate prices fall, this lowers the value of the company.
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Host Hotels & Resorts
|Host Hotels & Resorts Overview|
Operation and Investment in Hotel/Motel Business
The premier lodging Estate industry; We bring the city to life
Best in Class performance, service
|Host Hotels & Resorts STP|
People in major cities who require luxury and upper upscale hotels
Upper scale people, Corporate
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Host Hotels & Resorts. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us