Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Host Hotels & Resorts analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Host Hotels & Resorts to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Host Hotels & Resorts is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The table below lists the Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Host Hotels & Resorts competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
The premier lodging Estate industry; We bring the city to life
Best in Class performance, service
Host Hotels & Resorts STP
People in major cities who require luxury and upper upscale hotels
Upper scale people, Corporate
SWOT Analysis of Host Hotels & Resorts
Host Hotels & Resorts Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Host Hotels & Resorts:
1.One of the Leaders in Hotel Business across the world
2. Strong brand name e.g. Hyatt, Ritz-Carlton, Sheraton, and Westin.
3. This company has a loyal customer base
4..Excellent customer service
5. Strong online service growth 6. Good asset management and Strategic capital allocation
Host Hotels & Resorts Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited customer base and small employee workforce 2. Heavily depend only on hotel business; need to be diversified for sustainable growth
Host Hotels & Resorts Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Host Hotels & Resorts SWOT Analysis:
1. Its properties are managed by third parties, opportunities in same field by owing these properties as self management.
2. More opportunity for Wedding, Entertainment event, Theme parks, Cooperates meeting center & Conference.
3. Acquisition and merger for its growth.
4. Partnership with travel agencies for increasing its Business.
Host Hotels & Resorts Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Host Hotels & Resorts are as mentioned:
1. As the market tends to recover at a slow place, many people cannot travel as much as they use to. This hurts the traveling industry which poses a threat to the company. 2. Terrorist attacks pose a major threat to companies. 3. Natural earthquake and disaster
5. As real estate prices fall, this lowers the value of the company.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Host Hotels & Resorts. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute