Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Royal BAM Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Royal BAM Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Royal BAM Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Royal BAM Group is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The article below lists the Royal BAM Group SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Royal BAM Group SWOT Analysis:
For Royal BAM Group, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Royal BAM Group Strengths
The strengths of Royal BAM Group looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Royal BAM Group :
1. Largest construction company in Netherlands – commands a competitive edge over other players in this part of the world
2. Widespread regional network of offices, meaning that the company is always close to its clients
3. BAM scores well in various reputation surveys. What enhances the visibility and recognition of the Group is a uniform presentation of BAM’s activities. The house style adopted by BAM offers the building blocks for a careful and consistent presentation
4. Strong focus on CSR to make a difference and not just for the case of satisfying minimum CSR requirements
5. Significant operations in Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Ireland and Germany
6. 26,000+ people are working for company
Royal BAM Group Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Royal BAM Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Fluctuations in the company’s financial performance is a cause of concern
2. The operating losses hugely restricts the possibility of signing new contracts in the near future
Royal BAM Group Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Royal BAM Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Growing emphasis of achieving energy efficiency in Europe - Energy efficiency is one of the key objectives that the European Unions’ (EU) Strategy plans to achieve.
2. Exposure to high growth markets will boost revenues - India and the Gulf states are among the primary growth markets; the company could focus on expanding its horizons into these regions
Royal BAM Group Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Royal BAM Group are as mentioned:
1. The company currently running in losses will have a huge threat of appreciation in price of raw materials, which will give a huge blow in its already burned pockets
2. There’s a looming threat of an economic slowdown in the Eurozone which will impact the company in a big way, since most of its operations are centered on countries in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Ireland, Germany, etc.)
Royal BAM Group Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Royal BAM Group:
Commitment, knowledge and experience of the company’s employees which offers real and long lasting value to its clients
Royal BAM Group STP
Construction services and real estate
Civil engineering, construction, property development, consulting, and related services
Positioned as a company that offers real value to its clients and works with them in close and lasting co-operation that provides outstanding performance in relation to the maintenance, innovation and expansion of built-up environments
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Royal BAM Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute