Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Phone.com analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Phone.com SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Phone.com to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Phone.com is one of the leading brands in the telecom service providers sector.
The table below lists the Phone.com SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Phone.com competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Communicate where you want, when you want and how you want
Business Owners, Mobile professionals and home phone users
Strong virtual business establishment
SWOT Analysis of Phone.com
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Phone.com:
1. Route incoming calls to different locations based on the day, time or who is calling. 2. Greet callers with audio messages or your company jingle. You can even select your hold music from our collection of recording artists including The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen and more 3. Includes all the traditional features you are used to getting: Voicemail, Call Blocking, Call Waiting, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Three-way Calling and more 4. Strong base of active resellers
5. Customer service is efficient
6. Recognised by several awards and honors
Here are the weaknesses in the Phone.com SWOT Analysis:
1. Global competitors have more advanced technologies 2. Business reach is limited compared to big competitors
Following are the Opportunities in Phone.com SWOT Analysis:
1. Further consolidation in the industry 2. Expansion of auto conferencing access 3. Integration with GPS
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Phone.com are as mentioned:
1. OTT application usage 2. Increasing competition activity and high costs of operations 3. Safety and security
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Phone.com. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute