Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Busch Gardens analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Busch Gardens SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Busch Gardens to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Busch Gardens is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Busch Gardens SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Busch Gardens competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Unique African and European Theme Parks that offer entertainment to the whole family
Busch Gardens STP
Animal lovers and tourists from USA and other parts of the world
High and middle income group families
Unique Zoological Park that also offers many amusement rides
SWOT Analysis of Busch Gardens
Busch Gardens Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Busch Gardens:
1. The Busch Gardens are unique in their concept of African and European Theme Parks. 2. Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay is one of the largest zoological institutions in the USA. 3. The Busch Gardens offer a unique combination of a zoological park with entertainment and amusement rides. 4. In spite of being a zoological park, it offers a very wide range of entertainment options for people of all age groups.
Busch Gardens Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Busch Gardens SWOT Analysis:
1. The offerings are limited as compared to some of the bigger amusement parks in the USA. 2.The target segment is restricted to animal lovers.
Busch Gardens Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Busch Gardens SWOT Analysis:
1. The Busch Gardens enjoy location advantage as both Florida and Virginia are popular tourist destinations in the USA. 2. Since it has a very unique mix of offerings, proper marketing can help in attracting huge number of visitors. 3.The parent brand SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment operates many amusement parks in the USA and has a strong brand presence which Busch Gardens can leverage upon.
Busch Gardens Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Busch Gardens are as mentioned:
1. Competitors like Disneyland and Universal Studios have a much stronger brand presence. 2. Similar theme based amusement parks are coming up in various parts of the world. 3. Lack of innovation in offerings will negatively affect its popularity.
Busch Gardens Competition
Busch Gardens Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Busch Gardens:
1. Disneyland, USA 2. Universal Studios, USA 3.Disney’s Animal Kingdom, USA
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Busch Gardens. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute