Kingdom of Dreams SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Kingdom of Dreams analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Kingdom of Dreams SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Kingdom of Dreams to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Kingdom of Dreams is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The article below lists the Kingdom of Dreams SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Kingdom of Dreams SWOT Analysis:
For Kingdom of Dreams, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Kingdom of Dreams Strengths
The strengths of Kingdom of Dreams looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Kingdom of Dreams :
1. It is India’s first live entertainment theatre which also doubles up as a leisure destination. 2. It enjoys location advantage as it is located at the apex of the Jaipur-Agra-Delhi golden triangle 3. The Nautanki Mahal auditorium in Kingdom of Dreams is the most high-tech auditorium in India and showcases unique performances. 4. It is spread over a huge area of 6 acres.
Kingdom of Dreams Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Kingdom of Dreams SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand is not very popular outside India and the offerings are limited 2. The experiences showcased here are very specific to the Indian culture and tourists coming from abroad might find them difficult to identify with.
Kingdom of Dreams Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Kingdom of Dreams SWOT Analysis:
1. Kingdom of Dreams can take the advantage of its association with Bollywood to form a robust marketing strategy. 2. The park can leverage upon the uniqueness of its offerings. 3. The offerings have the potential to attract people from all age groups.
Kingdom of Dreams Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Kingdom of Dreams are as mentioned:
1. The park has to keep on introducing new shows and innovating constantly to maintain its popularity. So, lack of innovation is a very big threat 2. Since the idea of an entertainment park showcasing cultural extravaganza is new in India, it may take time to gain popularity. 3. Shows and performances that feature in local auditoriums and theatres can prove to be competition.
Kingdom of Dreams Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Kingdom of Dreams:
1. Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad 2. Fun ‘n’ Food Village, Gurgaon 3. Adventure Land, Delhi
Hence this concludes the Kingdom of Dreams SWOT analysis.
The offerings are one of a kind in terms of shows that showcase Indian culture and Bollywood
Kingdom of Dreams STP
Children, families and youngsters
Families living in India and tourists from abroad
A place that allows the visitors to experience the magical Indian culture
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kingdom of Dreams. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute